Thursday, July 23, 2009

Obama reminds me of Seinfeld ... (Sorry Jerry)

I listened to Obama's Health Care Plan cheer leading session last night and after an hour of rhetoric and lack of any real specific information, I was left scratching my head and wondering ... What the hell did he just say?"

It reminded me of the Seinfeld Show ... you know ... the show about nothing?



When will this man give some specific plans and details about this wonderful plan (that incidentally NO capital hill movers or shakers are willing to sign up for) to save us all from ourselves? According to him, this plan will pay for itself over time....yea right if you believe that I have some swamp land in Florida I would like to sell you.

Please ... can we try and fix what is wrong with the BEST Health care in the world instead of scraping the whole thing and starting from scratch?

Your thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment